Thursday, March 17, 2011

Projects et cetra

After a relaxing hectic spring break I am working on getting back on track with the projects.  Relaxing hectic is a definite contradiction, but that's the truth of it.  I traveled to Dallas to celebrate a family member's 100th birthday - now that was a whirlwind.  I got to spend time with peopole I am close to.  I walked into a hectic week of communications.  I set up a Twitter account and intend to continue with that as a project.  In addition I got the skype account set up tonight.  That will be very useful. especially communicating with family members who are far away.  Thanks to Mary for her help.  I changed my mind though on trying to use second life as my project.  I did set up an account and will gladly help anyone else who has decided to use the site, but am still so confused that I am not sure that it would be viable for me as a project.  I'm considering using facebook as my other project.  I appologize for the confusion. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susie - Glad you had a good break! 100 years is definitely a milestone worth celebrating! I have an aunt who just celebrated her 95th...I'm hoping we'll celebrate 100+ Thanks for following me on Twitter - now I better post something so you have something to read from me! Personally, I find it more fun to read everyone else's! "skype" with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie and thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete